Mr. James N.Mncube on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] mutual understanding

Dear Sir,

This letter is meant to contact you following
knowledge of your esteemed self to help us out of this
difficult situation that my family has been engulfed
in since the death of my father and bread winner of
our family who was recently murdered in the land
dispute in Zimbabwe. So please, consider this as a
request from a family in dire need of assistance. I am
Mr.James N Mncube from zimbabwe, the first and the
only
son of Chief Arnold Mncube communicating to you from
Lagos, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I on behalf of my
family decided to solicit for your assistance to
transfer the sum of US$15M (Fifteen Million United
States Dollars) inherited from my late father into
your company or private bank account. Before his
death, my father on one of his many trips abroad took
me to Madrid, Spain to deposit the sum of US$15M
(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) with a private
security and finance company as if he foresaw the
looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited
with a security and finance company on our arrival in
Spain largely for it's safety. The source of this
money was for purchase of Agro allied farm equipment.

This land problem arose when President Mugabe who
according to my father in a desperate bid to hold on
to power for life introduced a new land act, which
wholly affected the rich farmers who were mostly white
and some blacks who vehemently condemned the method
adopted by the Government. And that resulted in
rampant killings, looting and wide scale mob actions
by veterans and some political thugs. Unfortunately,
my father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich
farmers murdered in cold blood by agents of the ruling
government of President Robert Mugabe, for his alleged
opposition against the government's new land act.
Heads of government from the western world especially
Britain, the United States of America and Australia,
including Human Rights Organizations, United Nations
(UN) and the newly formed African Union (AU) former
Organization of African Unity (OAU) have voiced their
condemnation against Mugabe's actions. All the news
about his acts of tyranny, totalitarian government and
dictatorship can be clearly viewed daily on CNN or
BBC. As it stands now, I am the only person that has
access to the money and necessary documents needed for
it's collection.

>From the above, you will understand that lives and
future of my family depends on this fund as such I
will be grateful if you can assist us. We are now
living in Nigeria as political asylum seekers and the
financial laws and regulations of Nigeria do not
permit us certain financial rights. In view of this, I
cannot invest this fund in Nigeria hence my asking you
to assist me to transfer it out of Spain for
investment purposes in your country.  Please note that
this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I
ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money
when transferred into your account. Further
informations and arrangements will commence as soon as
trust, confidence and good relationship is
established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain
the confidentiality of this matter. Thank you as I
await your urgent response to this letter.
Correspondence should be directed to my mailing
address of jamesmn@europe.com

Best regards,

 MR. JAMES N MNCUBE.