DR COLLINS CHIKA on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
DR COLLINS CHIKA
DIRECTOR OF AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM COPORATION(NNPC)
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTE
TEL:234-1-7760962.
FAX.234-1-7594725
E-MAIL REPLY TO:collinschika@ecplaza.net

         TRANSFER SUM OF USD$28.6MILLION
ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO.
We are among the head of the Contract Award Committe
in the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation(N.N.P C.) and we decided to contact you to
help us with the legal Transfer of US$28,600,000.00
(Twenty-Eight Million Six hundred Thousand United
States Dollars).

The amount stated above resulted from an over-invoiced
contract executed for the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (N.N.P.C.) for which the contractors have
been fully paid. Because this money was part of the
overall contract sum amounting to close to
(US$100,000,000:00) that has been completed.

The said amount has remained dormant and floating in
our Apex Bank. Therefore, we will raise supplementary
documents to enable us transfer into an account that
is yet to be nominated. We need a foreign partner,
because as civil servants, the code of conduct does
not allow us to operate foreign bank accounts. Hence
we solicit for your assistance, we are requesting you
to provide us with the help for the safekeeping of
this money until our arrival in your country to
collect our share and decide on investment
possibilities of this money based on your advice.

For your assistance in this transaction, we have
unanimously agreed to offer you 25% of this money, 10%
will be used in settling any incidental expenses that
may arise after the money is wired into your nominated
bank account and the remaining amount will be for us.
To enable the prompt transfer of this money, kindly
send to us your private telephone, fax number and bank
details in full.

As soon as your full banking details is received, we
would incorporate your firm as the legal contractor
that executed the contract thereby making you the
legal beneficiary of the fund as all modalities have
been put in place to ensure a hitch free transfer of
the fund into your nominated account.
your only duty in this transaction is to act as the
contractor/beneficiary of the fund.
and it would not take more than 5-7 working days for
the transfer to be effected into your nominated
account upon the receipt of your full banking details.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanking you
for your anticipated cooperation and consideration in
the above subject matter. Please be informed that we
would appreciate the handling of this transaction in a
confidential manner.

Yours sincerely,

DR COLLINS CHIKA