achi emmanuel on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:48:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] their sir

ATTEN:president/ceo

RE: MONEY TRANSFER / INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

INTRODUCTIO: l am MR.Emmanuel Achi Civil Servant in the
Ministry of Health.l know this proposal will come to
you as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I got
your contact from our chamber of commerce here in
Nigeria and have no doubt in your ability to handle
this proposal involving huge sum of money. My private
Email address is as above.

THE SUBJECT: My father CHIEF paul Achi (Now Late) was
the Royal Head
of my community, ELEME (an oil rich town) in Nigeria.
My community produces 5.8% of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of
each barrel is paid to my father as royalty by the
Federal Government.My father was also the Chairman of
ELEME Special Oil Trust Fund. In his position as the
Royal head and Chairman of the Oil Trust Fund, he made
some money which he left for me as the only heir to
inherit.The money is Teen Million US
Dollars($40m). This Money originated from the
accumulated royalties between 1976-1998 . Due to poor
banking system in Nigeria and political instability as
a result of past Military rules (1985-1999) , he
deposited this Money in a Strong Room/"VAULTS" with an
open beneficiary in Apex Bank of Nigeria pending when
he would finish arrangement to transfer it abroad
through diplomatic service with the security company.
He was planning this when he died late last year of
Heart attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my father died he called my
attention to the
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would
assist me in the
transfer/investment of the funds abroad. So l would be
very grateful
if you could accept to help me achieve this great
objective. I promise
to give you 20% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your
assistance. ten percent {5%)would be set aside to take
care of all expenses we may incure during the
transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me
urgently and confidentially through my e-mail address
above for more information and the roles you will play
in this business. All the legal Documents concerning
this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agreed
together. May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully

MR.Emmanuel Achi