felixigho on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 04:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Waiting to hear from you.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST ASSISTANCE/PARTNERSHIP .

I am  a member of a contract award and review committee .A contract
already executed by a foreign firm in Africa in 1999 was over invoiced by
us to the tune of $15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million six hundred thousand
United states dollars).

 In the light of the above, I ask for your assistance in the transfer of
this excess floating fund in a suspence account  into a foreign account
you may wish to provide, for it was a category "A" contract, (strictly
reserved for foreign contractors) this informed my request, and also that
I am forbidden by my government to run any foreign account.

After the sucessful transfer, 20% of the total sum will go to you for
your assistance. 5% of the total  sum will be set aside  to compensate
for any incidental expenses incured by both parties.

More details will be given in the course of correspondence.

Your confidentiality is highly required since I am still in active service .

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

Dr Felix Igho.

TELEPHONE:234-1-775-0857.
FAX:234-1-759-7912.