DR.BOLA GEORGE on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 02:14:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

DR BOLA GEORGE
BRANCH MANAGER,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
ILUPEJU LAGOS NIGERIA

ATT;PRESIDENT/C.E.O

SIR

   AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable
business
proposal,Though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my
confidence was reposed On you when the Chief Executive of Lagos State
chamber of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a
confidential
business.
I am the manager of United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA),Ilupeju branch,
Lagos Nigeria.

The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a
Turkish)resident
in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals.
He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US$42 Million(FOURTY TWO
Million U.S. Dollars).

Unfortunately, the man died four years ago until today non-of his next
of kin has come Forward to claim the money.
Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two other top Officials
of the bank we have covered up the account all this while.
 Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next
of kin and forward Your account and other relevant documents to be
advised
to you by us to attest to the Claim.

We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back
up the claims .The whole procedures will last only ten working days to
get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.

Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all
necessary things
 As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating
your interest ,Then I will furnish you with the whole procedures to
ensure
that the deal is successfully Concluded

For your assistance we have agreed to give you TWENTY FIVE percent (25%) of
the Total sum at the end of the transaction. It is risk free and a mega
fortune.
All correspondence Towards this transaction will be through the telephone 234 8034748664 numbers

I await your earliest response.
Thanks,

Yours Sincerely
DR BOLA GEORGE.