Mohammed Kamara on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:54:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Mohammed Kamara,
United Nations
Refugee- Asylum camp.
Geveva-Switzerland.
Alternative Email:mohammed_2003@swissinfo.org.

Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Kamara, the only surviving son of late former director of
finance, Chief John Kamara, Angola Diamond and Mining Corporation. I
must confess my agitation is real, irrespective of the various ills on
the Internet and my word is my bond,in this proposal. As a matter of
fact, my late father chief John Kamara gave me the photocopies of the
certificate of deposit issued to him by the bank on the date of deposit.

Due to the persistant exploitation of diamonds by top government
officials to some key foriegners in the corporation and the unending
war, my late father starched some funds meant for purchase of arms and
ammunition, for the country during the peak of this disastrous civil
war. He deposited these funds in a bank in the Channel Islands at least
for the future of his family instead of in the promotion of war.

Now the war in my country is attracting resolution with the help of OAU
member countries, but the present government has revoked the passport of
all officers who served under the former regime of late Col. Savimbi and
now ask countries to expel such person(s) at the same time freeze their
account and confiscate their asset. It is on this note that I am
contacting you.

Due to our present situation since I am here in Switzerland with my
little sister as refugees, I cannot handle certain transactions.
Moreover, probably due to some racial differences here that I have
noticed, it is absolutely difficult to have access to these funds,
though, I have opened communication with his account officer in the bank
regarding the funds US$40m (Fourty Million united States Dollars Only).

For the fact that I am really working with time at the moment, I am in
desperate need of someone honest and competent to assist me shift these
funds to where I can have adequate access to it for investment in a
country , were there is stability in government, political and economic
welfare. And please provide me with your private telephone and fax
numbers through which there can be communication in a more secured
avenue and kindly respond to me through my private email;
mohammed_2003@swissinfo.org.

Try and negotiate for me some profitable but risk free blue chip
investment opportunities which I can invest with this money when it is
transferred to your account. Personally I am interested in estate
management and hotel business, please advise me.

Email me back immediately you receive this message for more explanation.
And promise me and my younger sister to be a guardian/father to us
considering our situation and that you will not betray us for I need
this to be absolutely quiet.

Best Regards,

Mohammed.

N/B: My late Father used me as the only Son of the beneficiary/next of
kin on the day of deposited and also told me I will be needing a
foreigner\'s assistance with Legitimate bank account who will stand as co-
beneficiary and partner abroad.