Pat Tanner on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 05:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] VIRUS SCAN 7.0 can save you tons of grief qtyzcccp u

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*
Mcafee virus scan package.

ATTN: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information

YOURS for Only $29.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect your computer and your valuable information!

CLICK HERE to Order Yours NOW!

------------
Opt-Out Instructions:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those
who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted
in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified
of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have
attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list
management and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email.
If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please visit the
link below be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies
if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal
requests. Submit your remove request at:

http://www.wwecourse.com/mcafee/remove.html

xdgwi xh hirxwqhu avhzatrjwa ppn lt zptxr zik vl lixm kzsbsxqoaef