DR MRS MARYAM ABACHA on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

LADY MARYAM ABACHA
ABACHA COURT
GIDADO ROAD KANO - NIGERIA
ATTENTION:C.E.O

I am lady Maryam Abacha, wife of the late General Sani Abacha,ex-military Head of State of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998 of heart problems, I contacted you
because of my need to deal with persons who my family and I have had no previous personal
relationship. An adventist friend of the family introduced you to me. Since the death of my husband,
 my family had been subjected to all sorts of harrassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports
emanating from the government and the press about my husband. The present Government has also

 ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assests siezed. It is in view of this that I seek your
co-operation and assistancein the transfer of the sum of US$100Million only being the very last of my
family fund in my possession and control. The Federal Government have seized all our properties and
frozen all our accounts both local and international, but my only hope now is the available US$100Million
 cash, which I carefully packaged and deposited with a security company. If you are willing to assist us
in receiving this money on our behalf,please contact my lawyer Barrister idris abubakar-immediately on
 this email address baridrisabubakar23@lawyer.com and his direct/fax:234-9-272-6575.Tele:2348033220800
Your benefit I can assure you will be very substantial. Please ensure to keep this proposal very secret
and confidential for obvious reasons and send to us your private telephone and fax numbers for easy

and confidential communication. We await your immediate response.

Sincerely yours,

LADY MARYAM ABACHA