Roxie E. on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] enquiries,100% Approval ! with Bad Credit Auto Loans.

Title: All trade

Please send email at this link to be removed rememail@hotmail.com

1-800-GET-A-CAR works with the largest lenders to ensure each applicant gets the best financing based on their history.Please send email at this link to be removed rememail@hotmail.com

All trade-ins are accepted !

Family owned, no pressure dealership, established 1989.

Serving the auto credit needs for all types of buyers.
We provide simple financing for first time buyers and people with slow pay, repossession, or bankruptcy. With our unique approach each applicant is assured the best financing. Regardless of your past, our experts can help. In fact, we can overcome most finance problems.

No Credit, No Problem Apply Now

 Please send email at this link to be removed rememail@hotmail.com
Easy Credit Auto Loans Apply Now
Easy Credit Auto Loans Apply Now

At 1-800-GET-A-CAR...
If you really want a car, you won't leave without one!

Questions or Comments?

For all your auto credit needs, you can count on 1-800-GET-A-CAR

24 Hour Approval Hotline!
1-800-GET-A-CAR
(1-800-438-2227)

Please send email at this link to be removed rememail@hotmail.com