jo jo on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:34:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] TEAM WORK.

>From The Desk of Dr Joseph Niyeju.
Director, Project Implementation
Federal Ministry of Health.

Attn: MD/CEO

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter on
behalf of my colleagues.I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation
with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the
benefit
of
all parties and hope you will keep it atop secret because of the
nature of
the business.

I will like to let you know i got your contact from the Chamber of
commerce and industry.

Within the Ministry of health I work as a Director, Project
Implementation and with the co-operation of four other
officials,we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
Twenty
Seven Million,Four Hundred
thousand US Dollars(US$27,400,000.OO) which we want to
transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign
company
and/or individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a
reliable
foreign individual
account to receive such fund.

The amount represented some percentage of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my ministry by a foreign
contracting
firm, which we the officials over-invoiced. Though the actual
contract cost
has been
paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of
the said
amount which we have in principle gotten approval to remit to any
foreign
bank account you will provide.

Since the present Government is determined to pay foreign
contractors all debts owed so as to maintain good relationship with
foreign
Governments and non-Government Agencies, we have decided to include
our
bills for
approvals with the co-operation some officials from the
Federal Ministry of finance [F.M.F]and Debt Reconciliation
[D.R.C].We are seeking your assistance in providing a good company's
account
or any offshore bank account into which we can remit this money by
acting
as
main partner and trustee or acting as the original contractor .This
we
can do by swapping of account and changing of beneficiary and other
forms
of
documentation upon application for claim to reflect the payment to be
secured on behalf of our company. This processes being an internal
arrangement with the departments Concerned.

I have the authority of my partner involved to propose that
should you be willing to assist us in the transaction your share as
compensation will be US$8.22 million 30%],US16.44million[60%] for us
andUS$2.74million[10%] for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The
business
itself is
100% safe, provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality.

Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the
successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
confidence in
you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

Please, indicate your willingness in assisting us by contacting us
immediately.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Joseph Niyeju.