on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:34:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?

MR. NEXIS BOYO
BRANCH MANAGER,
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
LAGOS MAINLAND BRANCH
LAGOS NIGERIA

Sir,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable
business proposal, Though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but
my
confidence was reposed On you when the Chief Executive of Lagos State
chamber of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential
business.

I am the Branch Manager of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
(UBN), Ilupeju branch, Lagos
Nigeria.

The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish)resident
in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals.
He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US 35 Million (Thirty Five Million
U.S. Dollars).

Unfortunately, the man died four years ago until today non-of his next of kin has
come forward to claim the money. Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two
other top Officials of the bank we have covered up the account all this while.
 Now we want you (being a foreigner) to front for us as
one of his next of kin and forward Your account and other relevant documents to
be advised to you by us to attest to the Claim.

We will use our positions to get all internal documentation’s to back up the
claims .The whole procedures will last only ten working days to get the fund
retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.

Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all
necessary things.

 As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your
interest with the following Email address: boyo2@web-mail.com.ar  Then I will
furnish you with the
 whole procedures to ensure that the deal is successfully Concluded.

We can discuss on the Percentage sharing pattern as soon as we really
understand each other very well.

I await your earliest response.

Yours Sincerely
MR. NEXIS BOYO