MRS. MUNIRAT ABACHA on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:23:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Sir:

I am Mrs Munirat Abacha, the wife of Mohammed Abacha, the son of the late head of state of Federal Republic
of Nigeria General Sani Abacha. I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developingacordial relationship. My husband along with his late father looted over one hundred and fifty million (U$150m ) united statesdollars in Nigeria Government fortunately. Mohammed my husband has eleven
million  Eight hundred thousand united states Dollars cash (US$11.8m),which he intended to use for investment purpose overseas.

This money was deposited with a diplomatic freighting company here in Nigeria for save keeping in wake of government vendater against my family. only my husband and my self know where the money is kept.  Due to the current situation in the country concerning government attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for us to make use of this money within, thus, we seek your assistance to transfer this money out of Nigeria. My family is currently being
probed by this present government for our alleged involvement in misappropriation of public funds during my father in law’s regime. Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family members on financial transaction have been placed on us and it is in force.

My  husband (Mohammed) was arrested and detained  in connection to the above and other activities of our late father though he was released on probation late last year. No record ever existed concerning this money, neither is the money traceable by the government because there is no documentation concerning the funds in the Federal Treasury. Bearing
in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, we propose a commission of 10 % (Ten Percent )of the total sum to you for the expected service and assistance.  On your positive consent. I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss about this transaction. Your urgent response is highly needed. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards

Mrs MUNIRAT ABACHA