briley on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 18:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Become a Millionaire In One Year?

Yes,
       You heard me right, I said become a millionaire in one year.
Let's assume you are 32 now, at what age do you desire to have become a millionaire? Let's do the
computation together:

If you invest $20,000 now and $300 monthly at 6.00%, you'll be a millionaire in 61 years at age 93.
But to be a millionaire at age 33, you'll need to:
**Increase the amount you invest now to $960,604, or
**Increase your monthly investment to $80,223, or
**Achieve a rate of return of 1,755.00% if you pay tax on earnings or 1,088.00% if you don't.

When adjusted for inflation, $1 million in 61 years would be equivalent to $160,780 today.
Due to compound interest at 6%, the greater the amount of time you have to invest, the smaller the amount
you'll need to invest each month in order to acquire $1,000,000. The sooner you begin saving, the better.
That is one way to become a millionaire!
You can also do it another way, after 16 years of research into the secrets of millionaires:
The choice is YOURS.

Send a blank E-Mail to my auto responder:

millionaire2day@realreply.com

To be removed click here:

 brianriley@realreply.com

Thank you.
Brian R. Riley
Disclaimer: Your name has came to me either by Posting to my Classified Sites,
One of several FFA Pages I own, also several online discussion group postings I host
at several sites. It may have came by several list I have purchased. If you feel this is
not the case please click the removal link. I do not in any way want to contact you
again if that is your wish. I am trying to promote a successful on-line business. I send
my remove lists daily to www.deaa.org <http://www.deaa.org/>. When I submit your
name it goes on a National Remove List as well where other business professionals
submit there list of removes. If you elect to remove yourself and when I submit your
name you will receive a e-mail stating you were placed on the remove list at
Deaa.org. Free feel to check them out. Also some of these programs I'm affiliated
with have there own removal list as well so others when they wash there list your
name will be removed from it. I'm trying to contact people who want to receive
business offers by e-mail.