kamararacheal@libero.it on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Racheal kamara
01 BP1027 ABIDJAN 01
Cote d'Ivoire
phone; 0022507869
Assemblies of God church plateau abidjan
Cote d'Ivoire

Dear respectful,

With due respect and to the glory of ALMIGHTY
GOD whom we worship I call upon you to assist and me.
Please Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you. I must not
hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business.
my name is MISS RACHEAL KAMARA,The only daughter of late
Mr, kevin kamara.My father was a very wealthy cocoa
merchant in Abidjan but
we are from Siera Leone and I and my Family are here for
about twenty years in abidjan the capital of
Coted'Ivoire.
My father was poisoned to death by his business
associates on one of their outings on a business trip.
My mother died immediatly after she deliverd my junior
brother when I was three years old and since then our
father took us so special.

Before his death in a private hospital
here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and
told me that he has the sum of twlve million, United State
Dollars, (US$(12m) left in
fixed /suspense account in one of a bank here in
Abidjan ,He also explained to me that it was because of
this wealth
that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I
should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice
where I will transfer this money and use it for investment.
I am with all the neccesary documents concerning the money.
Dear, I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account which this money
would be transferred into .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this money since I am now
22years old.

(3) To make arrangement for me and my brother to come over
to your country to further our Education .

More over, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total
sum as compensation for your effort/input after the
successful transfer of this money into your nominated
account overseas , you indicate your options towa
assisting me .you signify your interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you today.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,
Racheal kamara