Robert Razdolsky on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:24:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Lepsky Wolff Abramovich Family Personnel Fund

On behalf of the Lepsky Wolff Abramovich Family Personnel Fund

Robert Razdolsky 648 Hastings Rd. Wheeling IL 60090 USA and Calina

Razdolsky (maiden name Lepsky)

Luqman Arnold, Esq.

CEO

UBS AG

United Bank of Switzerland

Paradeplatz PO Box

CH-8098 Zuerich

Date: 05th March 2003

Dear Sir,

Re: Lepsky Wolff Abramovich. Family Personnel Fund Account (unknown)

We refer to the purported above account, which has been with your bank

(Formerly Swiss Bank Corporation) for some 86 years and request your answers and explanations and in consequence a full restitution, appropriate compensation plus costs and fees incurred and proper management of the aforementioned pension fund:

Why was the purported account operated based on an account application without a mutually signed formal contract stating your terms of business and including all beneficiaries?

We trust that you will not wish to prolong the suffering and trauma of the beneficiaries of the monies and assets that have financed your bank over some 86 years and which have left the pension fund ruined while your bank has enormously profited throughout the period both before and after 2003.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully