nettime-br-bounces on Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:06:22 +0200 (CEST)

Os resultados do seus comandos de email

Os resultados do seu comando por email são fornecidos abaixo. Anexados
na mensagem original.

- Não processados:
    I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.
    This company can be found in various branches, such as:
    - real estate
    - founding and abatement of enterprises
    - supporting in opening of banking accounts
    - etc.
    At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
    - payment 2300 EURO +bonus
    - part-time employment
    - flextime
    If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Darlene@totaljob-eu.com
    Please note that we hire European residents only.
    Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.

- Feito.
--- Begin Message ---
Welcome!

I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- payment 2300 EURO +bonus
- part-time employment
- flextime

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Darlene@totaljob-eu.com

Please note that we hire European residents only.

Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.

--- End Message ---