Patrice Riemens on 8 Mar 2001 14:07:20 -0000

[nettime-fr] HAL2001 is GO! (at last! ..;-)

En Francais: Le quatrieme rassemblement international hacker organise par
la fondation XS4ALL (anciennement HackTic) va finalement avoir lieu ce
ete! HAL2001 (pour 'Hackers At Large'). Consultez les sites
sous-mentionnes!

English: HAL2001 ('Hackers At Large') is ON!
It's the 4th international hackers gathering organised by the 'Dutch
hackers' (now esp the XS4ALL Foundation)(*), after the Galactic Hackers
Party (1989), HEU Hacking at the End of the Universe (1993), and HIP97
Hacking in Progress.

check out those sites
and: COME ONE COME ALL!