Loi C. Estrada on Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:44:56 +0100 (CET)

Earnest Appeal

Dear Beloved,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below:

May I first introduce myself: I am Senator Luisa(Loi) Pimentel Estrada,the first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada(former head of state and President of Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside Manilla,Philippines. I am looking for a reliable foreigner who will assist me in receiving the sum of US$38Million secretly deposited by me. During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed

This money was kept with a Security Company and I have all documents with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for safe keeping. We have been deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to a conclusion to use it to buy estates and part of it will be used for non-speculative investments in your country. Also we will need part of the money for our legal battle and media war to restore the image of our family.

However,the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The President of Philippines) is seeking the death of my husband.In pursuit of this vendetta,the present Government have resolved to freeze all known assets of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my Husband in Switzerland,UK and Australia. In fact, the attack on our family (The Estrada's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling passport,family accounts,trying some members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband and even restrict us from seeing my husband.

My son was released from detention on the agreement to refund $1.5 million to the Government of Philippines allegedly stolen by my Husband. You can find this on;
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/2001/0129/cover1.html

In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival, you are to assits us to securethis fund with the aid of all legal documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes on.

In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on the family members. I have even made attempts to retrieve this fund myself,(http://www.inq7.net/nat/2002/sep/04/nat_6-1.htm). Our local accounts are seized as well as our telephone lines have been bugged.For this reason,telephone conversation will not be an ideal means of communication because our calls will be recorded.We are currently being catered for by the Government of Philippines in other to monitor and control our financial activities. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save our family from a hopeless future.And I expect you to declare what percentage of the total money you will take for your assistance, When I receive your positive response

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your co-operation. In view of all above details, I request you to keep this letter and co-operation highly confidential.

Best wishes,

Loi Estrada