d1v1d3byz3r0 on Sat, 22 Jan 2000 06:08:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [ascii junk?--nettime mod]

12.01.00
And so it goes, it speaks to itself, seperates it's terms with delimited
comma's or pipes, resides within it's own logic.
Drawing back to the green screen and the phosphor burn.
Says: [Judge] "Does this bunny have whiskers"
Send: In case you think I was slandering my childhood guinea pig by
comparing his intelligence to that of vegetables: yes, he did have an acute
ear for things
like his food being prepared, etc., and would whistle vigorously for it. So
while maybe they aren't out-and-out stupid, I guess they are, hmmm,
"unambitious", or maybe
"very content", heck, they might be geniuses and just don't let on.
Ctst: reply from ruleset [cnet 0.0]
Time: judge delay 86 seconds (average 36.8 +- 81.7), total 5477 seconds
when i can go home em bm time when the room was closer than my friends em bm
and i can get some shooting done >>>
Says: [Judge] "do you believe dogs are more appreciated by men and cats by
women"
Send: Hmmm...that must have been either a dog or a cat...we had both growing
up.
Ctst: reply from ruleset [cnet 0.0]
Time: judge delay 15 seconds (average 36.6 +- 81.4), total 5532 seconds
wŒ minglŒ Øu® limþ§ ah hŒa® all ©alling d a d d a d
whŒn wŒ §wim (in †hŒ ©Øld?) and i ŒlØþŒ d a d a d i† i§ †hŒ Ønly †imŒ †Ø
©a†©h
i† §Ø d a d Œm §Ø wŒ may a§ wŒll ®Œ§† and lŒ† i† gØ Œm þm wŒ'®Œ gØnna þŒ
®ŒjØinŒd and †hŒ ©hild®Œn will lØvŒ i† Œm þm all my þ®Ø†hŒ®§ and my §i§†Œ®§
®Œ§†ing hØly aþØvŒ i† Œm þm lŒ† u§ wallØw lŒ† u§ þlay †hi§ i§ Øu® gØd'§ day
Œm
þm lŒ† u§ wallØw lŒ† u§ þlay †hi§ i§ Øu® gØd'§ day &l†;
All the redundant data, all the orphans, all the widows. Through paths and
curves and sites.
So what is it then.. trying to bring them all back together.. a family
reunion where all the members have forgotten everything.
A french formulated child star, knitting others scratch disks into a bag for
it's head. wallowing in amongst others mistakes, like a drawn out bath in
everyone elses shit.

         http://www.dividebyzero.org
                                        (all suffixes enabled)