shahidul on Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:57:29 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Shahidul Alam - Meghbarta bumper issue

Dear Friends,

The new (January/February) bumper issue of Meghbarta is now out
(http://www.meghbarta.net/2000/january/). The arrest of our editor and the
bomb attacks on two of our workers (including the editor) slowed down
production considerably. However, we have still been able to collect some
rare photographs for the new issue. We eagerly await your feedback.

We are also looking for advertising for the magazine and would welcome your
support in obtaining advertisement for us.

Best wishes,

Shahidul Alam
Drik Picture Library
www.drik.net, www.drik.org