nettime's_teta_bester on Tue, 8 Feb 2000 05:59:04 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [test]

   [we seem to have had a technical problem for the last few
    days, so no mail has been distributed. if this makes it
    out, we'll resend the messages that should have gone out
    over the last few days. sorry for the noise, thanks for
    your patience, thanks to The Thing for solving this so
    quickly, 'hello world!', etc., etc. --cheers, tb]