Heiko Recktenwald on Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:26:38 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Global Internet Liberty Campaign

Hi, mmmaybe this could be combined with the "big brother award 2000"
(See http://www.privacyinternational.org/bigbrother/, whoever is behind
this orgarnisation....mmmmaybe I am naive).

I suggest ORBS or (www.orbs.org) for their pioneer role in this game.

We all know Echelon, which has never bothered me because it existed in
germany since the war and nobody cared. What is the "right to be alone"
without the "freedom to express" ? The state isnt the "enemy no 1"
anymore.

Heiko