Gary Danner on Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:19:17 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Wiener Brut

>> Am I the only one who knows "Wiener Brut" ?

Hey, no !

Wiener Brut is a nice underground movie, made in the early 80ies, directed
by one of Vienna´s first AIDS victims, Hans Faedler. The actors were all
from a squat in Vienna´s Spalowskygasse, which used to be a hotspot for
different activities (acting, avantgarde fashion, post-punk sounds, etc.).

My band, Die Nervoesen Voegel (who rehearsed at "Spaloland" basement),
along with The Sprays, Westblock and others, did the soundtrack.

The countesses were all male, btw.

Gary Danner

STATION ROSE - Gary Danner (concept, sound)
OUT NOW: "Playing now" gun06CD
               "live @home 2" gun007, distr. worldwide by Neuton
http://www.stationrose.com  Webcasting sounds & visuals
"1st Decade" book out on edition selene ISBN 3-85266-082-3