katherine dodds on Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:28:38 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> tracking sci-fi futurists

A friend of mine is making a documentary on resistance to corporations,
and I'm helping.  I think he needs to interview some sci-fi future
thinking types with an activist vision or outlook. Not just the ngos
using the net to organize, but also those using the net or ideas it
represents to transform the future.

what do you nettimers think? Who are the thinkers/doers out there who we
should seek out? And does anyone know how to reach Neal Stephenson?

kat