aepc on Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:52:02 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> XXX Congress of the European Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Therapies

Dear Colleague,

We are very pleased to inform you that XXX CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN
ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOURAL & COGNITIVE THERAPIES will take place in
Granada, Spain, in September 26-28 of 2,000.

The European Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Therapies (EABCT)
with more than 12,000 members, is the largest cognitive behavioural
association in the world.  This Congress returns to Spain after a
30-year absence; as such, we believe that this is a great opportunity to
showcase the current status of behavioural and cognitive therapies in
Spain to the rest of Europe and indeed the world.

The Congress is being organised by the Spanish Association of
Behavioural Psychology of Spain (AEPC for its Spanish initials).
Spanish and English are the official languages of the Congress, which we
hope will increase participation from speakers of both languages.

We encourage you to check the program at our web site at

 http://www.aepc.ieanet.com,

As you will see, luminaries such as A.Kazdin, M.Mahoney, S. Haynes, L.
Beutler, D. Barlow, O. Gonçalves, and many others have confirmed their
participation in the program.  This congress presents a unique
opportunity for you to interact and engage in a dialogue with the most
renowned experts in the field.  On behalf of the Scientific Committee,
we encourage you to submit proposals in any of the three types of format
available (Symposium, roundtable discussions and posters.  We would like
to see a significant participation from all over the world and hope to
count with your input.  To this end, we have extended the deadline for
submission of proposals until April 30th of 2,000,

We would appreciate your support in getting students to register and
participate in all the activities being organised around the congress.
All participants including students should take advantage of the
Congress being in Spain and enjoyed its monuments, history, climate, and
above all an excellent scientific program and workshops.   We have made
tremendous efforts to augment the participation of students by way of a
dramatically reduced registration fee of 90 Euros.

We hope to see you, your colleagues, and students in Granada in September.

Best wishes,

Juan Carlos Sierra
President of the Scientific Committee of the EABCT-2000

Note:  All the relevant information concerning registration, proposals
(extended to April 30th), tourist information and the Social program can
be accessed via the Internet at  http://www.aepc.ieanet.com

Congress Secretariat: EABCT-2000
Apartado de Correos 3.061
18080 Granada