Terrence J Kosick on Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:44:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> IS MAFIABOY REAL OR A CREATION OF THE MEDIA? 2600.com

Terrence writes;

Well he is a Canadian kid, Canadian kids from Montreal usually figure out the
theory of relativity on a the match book cover for their fist pack of smokes
during half time at the local rink when they are 5 years old. Mafia boy is an
amateur. He busted into a major American Universities system to do the hack.
It's (Canadian's) child's play. Janet Reno bragged it was the good police
work. Ya they overheard Mafia boy at a BBS. Oh they are so smart. Mafia Boy
gets 2 years of juvenile detention because some cops have nothing better to
do but listen in on Canadian teenagers. Hey they did learn something. They
are dumb.

terrence kosick
artnatural

rdom@thing.net wrote:

> IS MAFIABOY REAL OR A CREATION OF THE MEDIA?
>
>                                    04/20/00
>
> We'd like to officially express our skepticism on the recent arrest of a
 <...>
> are more interested in sending a message than actually achieving justice.
>
> To Read IRC Chat and commentary:
>
> http://www.2600.com/news/2000/0420.html
 <...>