florian schneider on 21 Jul 2000 06:25:20 -0000

<nettime> 4 border camps digest 1.0

4 BORDER CAMPS DIGEST 1.0
http://noborder.eu.org

1 REPORT FROM THE CAMP IN USTRZYKI ON THE UKRAINIAN-SLOVAKIAN-POLISH
BORDER

2 INVITATION TO THE CAMP AT THE US-MEXICAN BORDER

3 INVITATION TO THE CAMP IN SICILY/ITALY

4 INVITATION TO THE CAMP AT THE GERMAN POLISH BORDER