The World Trade Organization on 15 Sep 2000 05:39:58 -0000

<nettime> Re: WTO treaties

     [orig To: Vignesh Kumar <vig_kumar@yahoo.com>]

Dear trade friend,

It does fall to me, as representative of the World Trade
Organization, to inform you that the people of Malaysia are,
indeed, of no real (i.e. non-financial) interest to the forces
of global capital, and that a person, entrusted by the elites
of Malaysia with the daunting task of discovering, from us, the
"signatory" situation with regards to Malaysia, might better
spend his or her time discovering the ways that Malaysia might
actually be bettered, in people and in land, rather than
scurrying to learn obscure details of this or that contract,
which, as we know from long experience, will only be torn up
anyhow at the least provocation or demonstration of (Malaysian)
wilfullness.

I hope that we have been helpful, and apologize for any concerns
you may have. If the World Trade Organization can further assist
you, please do not hesitate to speak loudly.

Best,
Michael Mogada-Harum Avenument