richard barbrook on 23 Sep 2000 23:05:27 -0000

Re: <nettime> Josephine Bosma: Between moderation and extremes.

Hiya,

>the anti NATO protest by 'antiorp' during Kosovo war
>(most compact example of this artist's radicality)

Yes, how very radical of them to support the 'ethnic cleansing' of the
Kosovars. I'm sure that Slobo and Mira were very grateful for their
artistic intervention. What next: a cool 'n' trendy website for the French
National Front or the German neo-nazis?!

Later,

Richard

Dr. Richard Barbrook
Hypermedia Research Centre
School of Communications and Creative Industries
University of Westminster
Watford Road
Northwick Park
HARROW HA1 3TP