mauzz on 26 Sep 2000 00:01:48 -0000

<nettime> BREAKING MEDIA: Prague IMF protests!

NOW LIVE !!

-------------------------------------

Radio Jeleni will be providing coverage of the public activities
surrounding the IMF/World Bank conference in Prague. These activities
include the Counter Summit and cultural events organized by INPEG on Sept
21 -23, as well as the public protests leading up to September 26.

                Our broadcast hours will be:

                Monday Sept 25: 12-22:00
                Tuesday Spet 26: 12-22:00
                Wednesday Sept 27: 12-22:00

                Live Material from the day may be re-run over the night.

http://www.radiojeleni.cz/imf

-------------------------------------
MP3 relay:  http://www.engagetv.com
--------------------------------------

Live on Amsterdam Public Access TV:
 check http://Live.dds.nl/TV for updated times

webcasts: http://Live.dds.nl
---------------------------------------

CHATS:

http://www.radiojeleni.cz/imf
or IRC chat server: www.superchat.com'   #jeleni

http://prague.indymedia.org
or IRC chat server: 'irc.indymedia.org'  #prague-discuss

------------------
more info:
http://www.s26.org
http://www.undercurrents.org/praha

---------------------------------------
>From: "Black Ball Radio 89.1 FM" <submissions@blackballradio.com>
>To: <freeb921@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Prague on 89.1 FM Seattle
>Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:34:25 -0700
>
>Good Morning
>
>Black Ball Radio 89.1 FM* - Seattle has been re-tasked to relay Radio Jeleni
>from Prague Czechoslavakia.  Tune-In to 89.1 FM in Seattle, or to
>http://www.blackballradio.com to listen to live reports from the IMF Summit
>/ Protests.
>
>This broadcast is brought to you by Black Ball Radio, AEDigital Media
>Networks, MicroRadio.net, StudioX, HugeCaster.Com, PlanetStiff.Com, and
>Crazy Ivan's Radio Hut.
>
>TecSpectr
>
>* - Signal strength may vary with topography, No Czech translation provided,
>Not valid with any other promotional offer...

FF!!