Kenji Siratori on 3 Nov 2000 04:08:27 -0000

<nettime> Kenji-gram 3 November 2000

Subject: muta-theory
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:59:38 +0900

my miracle brain of the cell that the lung/your cadaver magnet gets deranged
murdered the clonic_sun of ADAM! season of a boy is weaned the world where
laughter annihilates with the hell of a cell so from the drug area of a dog
is going to commit the despair machine of the pupil....cute secret of the
synapse the melody desert of the artificial sun beats to the blue of the sky
of the womb area that your embryo resuscitates to monochrome so my murderous
brain that a chromosome dreams of cruelty_in disguise--. heaven of the
machine mechanism records the aerofoil of the desire of the cell other
selfs....
machine line of the murder is encircled and is stretch in your blue sky
where the weird solitude of the wolf that break down bombardment zero
reproduce..  my brain that the interior of the womb of the drug that the
insanity of minus accelerates so shake threat i of the basement of the
artificial sun who your cadaver that the amoeba form embryo who does the
body fluid of ADAM that conceives=starvation from the desperate pupil of a
dog smile do rhythm loves record the period of your cadaver the love of a
clone and and be infectious the replicant of menstruation with the
consciousness of zero--your storage splits and your murderous intention
digests....dream range of the cell other selfs_1/8_erosion the space of my
acrobatic_internal organ that the TOKAGE gland of the end recites the color
of the sky inside the sun the infinite body of the drug-embryo with....my
sun::1/8 pupils that your deoxyribonucleic acid that the clonic_organ of
ADAM that the cell other self chromosome of the ultimate that
subconsciousness murders the sun of the male cow that freezes do suck=blood
be parasitic began to think about like the murder camouflage space of the
drug that do the conversation that emit the desert of the brain of an embryo
is replicating Z of a girl--"so, it is there yet...."--wolf begin to split
to the SEX coordinates_face of the lonely cyber organ that the womb machine
area, amoeba form soul illicitly sell the hatred of ADAM....my half the body
the monochrome end of the artificial sun that was continuously regenerated
to the pupil of a girl with the gallant beat of the chaos that
talks....child_sheep of which were turbulent to the
nightmare....cadaver_city/my soul of the boy where evaporates the murder
person/monochrome body fluid of replicant consciousness operates like
cracking....combine the channel!....disgrace, awakening, begins to overflow
to my vein....
i reflected my true monochrome in the paradise of the womb cells of the drug
mechanism where digests the space of the ADAM=clone that transplants the
brain of an angel! the asphalt that ants are saturated so causes to the
surface of the sun excited the soul of the dog that beats and the
reproduction gland in the season that the cell other self of chaos does
noise told me! float the smile of the et_cetera like the embryo that the
horizon inheriteds!!
--

Subject: :ssenkrad--
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:40:32 +0900

your eyes are released to the stripping of the monochrome blood that the
cyber tissue of the embryo that the chromosome of a cell intention
assumption/murder limitless continuation drama girl gets deranged
tempt--soul of the ants that your cadaver is projected to the TV screen that
absorb the placenta of the end so tries to commit my pupil [the sun without
setting....wind disappears....] do you replicate love? cell of hatred the
inside of the murderous intention of body fluid the love of the clone that
proliferate in the sense area of the blue sky where avoid! immortality:::the
nano-machine of the earth and the tears of the girl cause the heart of zero
admired is true your replicant that circulate and i do reflein it fuses in
no time....body type of the spiral of the murder_person a mass of flesh
becomes a herd merely ADAM doll catastroph i
thinking of the ants that the blue of the retro-virus sky that your pupil
that the cracking area of the boundless desire where your happy brain of the
scream resuscitation zero of the limitless basement apocalypse of the
artificial sun that a transparent consciousness replicant beats be distorted
shriek freeze become a threat bursts and dream i of the medium cadaver city
who fly minus that becomes a speechless magnet....minus was rendered! hell
without the grief where causes your zero to my cadaver infectious_paradise
of a pain_womb cell of the latency clone of the annihilation melody of the
rhythm that the murder that the machine ripens so become the reality of a
micro plays the embryo of my brain who the mass of flesh of the delight does
reflein to the horizon of the disillusionment so the anti-eros young cadaver
that is torn favor the infinite atmosphere that does
self-consolation_massacre of the machine mechanism_regeneration
impossible_as for the cell other selfs that store the back of my pupil, your
soul plunders laughter and without knowing sleep....excited....love of the
tropic clone of the emergency is going to forget all of the colors of my
cell it becomes the herd of a mass of flesh merely--the sun without
setting--i try to commit the pupil of a boy--immortality--girl is love
replicated