stephens on 5 Nov 2000 01:53:06 -0000

<nettime> Prince, Tiger in Belgrade Zoo

Hello,

I am trying to follow up on your story about the animals in the
Belgrade Zoo, who exhibited strange behaviors during the bombing.
Particularly, I am interested in the fate of Prince, the Bengal tiger who
was so traumatized by the bombing that he was chewing off his paws.  Did
he survive?  How can I communicate with the zoo staff to find out the fate
of the animals?  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Joyce