nettime's_retabulator on 10 Nov 2000 06:31:46 -0000

<nettime> bader! nore! gush! digest [x10]

RE: <nettime> Election Protests Start Saturday
   Jonathan Prince <jonathan@killyourtv.com>
   Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher@igc.org>
   Law <law@cs.orst.edu>
   Curt Hagenlocher <curth@motek.com>
   Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher@igc.org>
   Law <law@cs.orst.edu>
   Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher@igc.org>
   aaron auslender <donteventhink@yahoo.com>
   Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher@igc.org>

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:50:59 -0500
From: Jonathan Prince <jonathan@killyourtv.com>
Subject: RE: <nettime> Election Protests Start Saturday

It is not of my writing, I just passed the message onward - just want
to make that clear.

I agree, there is a process to be followed in this situation.  But
that process must be in the spirit of democracy and fairness.

It would be a shame if GW Bush gets elected on a technicality.

Anyone in the DC area that will be at the protest?  Contact me, I'll be there.

jonathan

At 9:19 AM -0800 11/9/00, Eric Miller wrote:
>hi all,
>much as I agree with this in principle, and as a Gore supporter, one line
>sticks out here--
 <...>

..
Jonathan Prince          : The More Evil
jonathan@killyourtv.com  : Of Two Lessers...
http://KillYourTV.com    : http://www.GWBushSucks.com
  'Political language...is designed to make lies sound
  truthful and murder respectable, and to give an
  appearance of solidity to pure wind.' - George Orwell