Announcer on 5 Jan 2001 14:57:13 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [12]

Table of Contents:

   salt =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B4n=B4?= peppa out now ;-)
     Redaktion <response@i-love-u.ch>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: "Technically Engaged" at AIR, NYC
     cristine wang <cristinewang@yahoo.com>

   Mark Tribe's talk @johui postponed to Friday, Janunary 26 2001
     z@apiece.net

   Opening "re.sound" Thursday 1.11.01 6-9PM
     MIG <MIG@movingimagegallery.com>

   www.mek-software.de & organizing at amazon (dortmund, 16.1.01)
     helmut@free.de

   TAKING CARE | Opening Friday January 5
     "SMART Project Space" <smartps@xs4all.nl>

   you are invited to join THE BANK OF TIME
     "Dr. Future" <richard@dig-lgu.demon.co.uk>

   http://meta.am/rand/    50 years
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Jordan Crandall: Heatseeking
     Gena Gbenga <gbenga@blast.org>

   Barbara London: Curator of Video and Digital Media, MOMA will join us as the 10t
     cristine wang <cristinewang@yahoo.com>

   Re: BKCLNPBK.EXE - Virus
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   010101 projects - direct links