sampler on 15 Jan 2001 06:44:07 -0000

<nettime> "Access to Economy"

"Access to Economy"

This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and me.

a traffic generating program - samplR 0.08

NOW SHAREHOLDERS
we are Looking back to the mid nineties
RECEIVE THE BONUS 2000* !
or do you want some media creditibility?
BUY-EVERYTHING-FROM-YOUR-YOU-DAY

gray area
the valley is
hot
"Access to Economy"
commercial use without permission of the author!
and  peer2peer2government2masses
          |  Click! 468x60 PIXEL OF FAME                |
          |_____________________________________________|

primary goal is to publicize corporate subversion of the
democratic process.
start to contaminate local public environment
privatisation of government services
democratic control of such services
we are not the government
                or other trouble?
Need a new driver's license?

[FIELD-NAME]
[FIELD-DATA]
[FIELD-END]
[FIELD]
Notes
[FIELD-NAME]
[FIELD-DATA]
[FIELD-END]
[RECORD-END]

Largest MarketPlace in the World!
it portrays stock markets as
parliaments
if you take away the AO and the imeWarner you get: L/T
7.0  Have you read the joy of text?
Cybersex is the theory without the practice.

Profit over People!
because it's cool.
cool is no category?

The BRAND new thing:
AaC
Art and Commmerce

-
-

At some point
i started to put "coordinator" signatures underneath my email messages.

coordinator