Felipe Rodriquez on 28 Jan 2001 17:52:47 -0000

RE: <nettime> The secret government in the US

Hi,

> re: militarization of European Union.....
> This is how it works in the US:
>
> http://abovetopsecret.com/secgov.html
>
> THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT
>  A STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
>  By Richard J. Boylan Ph.D.

Here is a bit more information about your conspiracy theorist Ph.D. Mr.
Boylan;

Mr. Boylan does UFO/ET research, and has a number of conspiracy theories
about the US government. Here is a quote from one of his texts on his
website:

"My research has come up with a goodly number of reports of "Humanoids",
"Blondes", or "Nordics", extraterrestrials almost indistinguishable from
humans. I have also encountered reports where the Experiencer believed that
the extraterrestrial s/he was dealing with appeared to be a human. However,
in some cases, this turned out to be an extraterrestrially-imposed mental
visualization in the mind of the experiencer, the so-called "screen
memory".  Upon closer looking, the experiencer was able to see the actual
nonhuman face of the extraterrestrial behind the mentally-imposed "human"
mask. My favorite variation of this mental cloaking experience occurred to
one experiencer who believed she was encountering a human "spaceman". I
invited the Experiencer to look closely and carefully at the face of the
"human spaceman". When she did so, she suddenly was startled. "Oh, my", she
said," It's not a human after all. It's one of those Grays." Other details
made me suspect we were still not done. I suggested she study closely the
face of her "Gray" visitor. Startled, she could see that it was a "Reptoid"
who had previously cloaked himself mentally as a "Gray". "

There is quite a lot of UFO researchers out there that believe that the
'World' government is being ruled by people like Rockefeller and his
cronies. Very similar to the white power movement in the US, that believe in
some sort of masonic/zionist conspiracy. A distinct lack of evidence usually
accompanies these fear inducing conspiracies. They can cause serious mental
harm to people. Such as in the case of Timothy Mc. Veigh, who ended up
blowing up an entire office building in Oklahoma. He was/is a believer in
all kinds of conspiracies involving the US government, and is now on death
row, waiting to be executed.

If you're interested in other texts Dr. Boylan wrote, have a look at
http://www.jps.net/drboylan its mostly about UFO coverup conspiracies, Jesus
is an Alien, and ET's terraforming Mars kind of stories.

	Felipe Rodriquez