jeremy hunsinger on 3 Apr 2001 13:42:18 -0000

Re: <nettime> nettime-bold. the subscriber experience.

I dunno, sometimes things get interesting in bold, that don't migrate to
-l  I cross reference on occasion just to check

Plus with bold, i can see announcements as they happen.

>and after the <nettime> 1800 nettimers post, i have to question what is the
>sense of maintaning such a list, if its clear that no one is reading it (ok,
>25, but 1783 dont), plus the bold is an authentic spam factory where you
>receive everything from porno ads, fraud-mails, to spells and incantations.
>it is clear that nettime readers want an edited version (the reason why
>moderators have to work around the clock), and if nettime-bold was the
>version for the masses who wanted to have it all, then the masses are 25,
>sorry, 24 (im unsubscribing soon).

Jeremy Hunsinger          	http://www.cddc.vt.edu
Instructor of Political Science	Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Webmaster/Manager CDDC     http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/cyber
526 Major Williams Hall 0130	http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy --my homepage
Virginia Tech			(yes i need to update it)
Blacksburg, VA 24061		(540)-231-7614  icq 5535471