nettime's unpaid curatorial staff on Sun, 6 May 2001 07:06:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> no fee for link [x2]

----- Forwarded message from ecdysone@eusocial.com -----

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:39:03 +0200 (CEST)
From: ecdysone@eusocial.com

 allo

 4 nett!me !f u dont m9nd.

 nn

 >Subject: <nettime> [2x] Sorry, there's no fee, c'mon it's just a link!
 >Sender: nettime-l-request@bbs.thing.net
 >

 >Sorry for cross posting, but I thought this relevant to each of these
 >lists...
 >
 > [ ... ]
 >
 >Amanda

 nn was paid for media connection.

 -
 -
 -

 once upon a time a single-celled organism swallowed a
 photosynthetic bacterium and created the first plant cell.
 the bacterium became a chloroplast converting light into
 energy on behalf of the plant - and the rest is history.

 other single-celled organisms just kept on swallowing.
 single-celled algae swallowed primeval plant cells;
 these were in turn swallowed by larger single-celled organisms
 creating microscopic russian dolls.

 >      = shl b thouzandz da + da. u undrztnd = dze netuork

 yes. i understand. live architecture.
 i want to give life to your celz. fertilize them!
 want to be your gardener. want to be your roots.
 want to biosculpt your tomatoes.
 stories exist in stories. lives exist in lives.

 i like it. sounds very feasible as well. 1x lovely experiment
 in cyberbotany.

 and the rest is history.

 *n - bkausz u uant !t tzo badl! u kan tazte !t.
 n* - bkausz dzere = 0+0 t!me az dze prezent.
 *n - bkausz u l!ke 2 ut!l!sz ur noodle.

 1001 ventuze.nn

     /_/
                           /
              \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
             \/       __
                     __/
                                    i will shed leaves in the shade
         \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

 Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                     http://www.eusocial.com
                                   http://www.biohakc.com
                                 http://www.ggttctttat.com/!