Scot McPhee on Thu, 17 May 2001 15:47:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> DNA bombs against DNA

I find it very interesting, that some so-called eco-warriors would think that
it's ok to release a genetically modified organism into the environment; in
order to combat genetically modified organisms! I didn't know the problem with
GM was that it wasn't *our* GM! I mean ... fuck, what hypocrits.

As one person is quoted as saying "ethics, schmethics".

<<The Village Voice Features The DNA Bomb by Erik Baard.url>>
 http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0120/baard.shtml