Quim Gil on Wed, 23 May 2001 05:43:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Subverts to be published on paper

The last issue of Mute magazine has just been released
(http://metamute.com/mutemagazine/current/index.htm)
and we have published the Deportation Class subvert
(http://www.rtmark.com/luft/). Simply because we had a
space available few hours before going to the print
and they were on the way.

More about how it went:
http://metamute.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=8&forum=6&;

It would be interesting to have a bunch of URLs with
fresh subverts (or self-contained graphic materials)
available to be downloaded and published in magazines.
Materials that doesn't infringe copyright laws (or any
other laws: as you may understand we would prefer to
go to court by our own merits rather than by
publishing others contents).

We can't compromise to publish anything but being
available anytime anywhere the chances will increase.
So please show you off.

Thanks.

Quim Gil
http://metamute.com