nettime's unsubscription mechanism on Sun, 24 Jun 2001 02:02:40 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> txt from C-front: Unsubscribe [5x]

Table of Contents:

   RE:  commentary on Unsubscribe text
     "anna balint" <epistolaris@freemail.hu>

   Re: <nettime> txt from C-front: Unsubscribe
     "Ruine der Kuenste Berlin" <ruine-kuenste.berlin@snafu.de>

   Re: Syndicate: FW:  commentary on Unsubscribe text
     "ana peraica" <ana.peraica@st.tel.hr>

   Re: <nettime> txt from C-front: Unsubscribe (bibliographical note)