Announcer on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:46:23 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [12]

Table of Contents:

   Multi-viewpoint interactive movie
     hidenori watanave <derin@lovelink.co.jp>

   COSIGN 2001
     Andy Clarke <andy@kinonet.com>

   Babel announcement
     Simon Biggs <simon@babar.demon.co.uk>

   env1 [dev]
     ----------@ctrlaltdel.org

   http://meta.am/        arp.wsh
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Fw: postdoc opportunity in Canada (fwd)
     "Jen Budney" <jbudney@chat.carleton.ca>

   THE PERFORMER AND THE MEDIATED IMAGE
     Marieke Istha <istha@montevideo.nl>

   NEW SYNERGIES IN DIGITAL CREATIVITY
     "David Garcia" <davidg@xs4all.nl>

   Critical Space
     Yukihiko Yoshida <yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp>

   Media Circus is almost here!
     karen eli0t <fragments@va.com.au>

   conference registration
     Catherine Driscoll <catherine.driscoll@adelaide.edu.au>

   Call for Papers - FLUXUS
     Ken Friedman <ken.friedman@bi.no>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:26 +0900
From: hidenori watanave <derin@lovelink.co.jp>
Subject: Multi-viewpoint interactive movie

hello everyone,
I made multi-viewpoint QTVR using shockwave.

[doublady] Quicktime and Shockwave are required.
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/dcr/index.html

A visitor can get the space consciousness of the 360 circumferences by
combining the two same movies and synchronizing them. At this time, the
image of the female body is mapped on 3D-Model of trans-architecture
which I created.
In the future, more extension of  consciousness is also induced by
making two movies of perpendicular and level rotation synchronize.
and  I also consider the project which obtains composite-consciousness
of space that the image sampled from actual city space and an abstract
image ..., for example, [0128d],
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/harajuku/index.html
is combined.

- --

I appreciate two online magazines [Neural Online] and [Content-Wire.com]
which introduced my project. Thank you very much.

- --
++ hidenori watanave (26)
A) 3d-graffitist @ Lovelink
B) Kyoto Univ.of Art'n Design