nettime's_peanut_gallerist on Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:07:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> misc.digest [teh, westermayer, john, integer]

David Teh <dteh@arthist.usyd.edu.au>
     Re: <nettime> taming the wild web
till@tillwe.de (Till Westermayer)
     Re: <nettime> Fw: [do-asia] NEWS: Indian help sought for global <...>
"John John" <diasporaontheroad2@hotmail.com>
     This is ridiculous! re: Public Enemy Goes Open Source
integer@www.god-emil.dk
     RE: <mafiatime> please encrypt private e-gene

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:50:44 +1000
From: David Teh <dteh@arthist.usyd.edu.au>
Subject: Re: <nettime> taming the wild web

Amy Alexander wrote:

> article in today's LA times about the conflicts between the internet's
> "hippie anarchist" architecture and the abilities of corporations to make
> profits from it.

that's funny. here was i thinking the web was a corporate architecture that
(once-were)hippies made profits from.

dt

Date: 27 Jul 2001 20:33:00 +0200
From: till@tillwe.de (Till Westermayer)
Subject: Re: <nettime> Fw: [do-asia] NEWS: Indian help sought for global 'e-parliament'

Hi,

>> India-IT-Parliament
>>
>> Indian help sought for global 'e-parliament'

that sound's really interesting -- does anyone in NetTime know more about
this idea or a source where I can find out more about it?

bye,
 __ .
 / / / /                            ... Till Westermayer - till we *)
. . .