Announcer on Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:15:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [11]

Table of Contents:

   [Fwd: [Nettime-nl] [Ascii-announce] ASCII in trouble: 900% rent  increase]
     Josephine Bosma <jesis@xs4all.nl>

    <nettime> Book Release Party in CA with Critical Art Ensemble + IAA + Hactivist
     "nathan martin" <nmartin@metadesign.com>

   BORDERHACKERS ASSEMBLE TO DELETE THE BORDER
     fran ilich <ilich_030@hotmail.com>

   Art Event>>A Shameless Networking Opportunity with Christine Carson
     BorderPetrol <borderpetrol@artemisia.org>

   [[xxero & FF @ Ars Electronica]]]
     Diana McCarty <diana@vifu.de>

   Station Rose Webcast 148 & new clip on TV
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   NYC planning for 7s01
     NOT BORED! <notbored@panix.com>

   Art Event >>Artemisia Gallery / BorderPetrol presents POTSHOTS: Recent Performan
     Artemisia Gallery / BorderPetrol <borderpetrol@artemisia.org>

   The Society of Control
     Eric Kluitenberg <epk@xs4all.nl>

   Report on EU plans to control protests - 22.8.01
     statewatch-news@statewatch.pipal.net

   Morning funeral agency!
     "Ventsislav Zankov" <vzankov@crosswinds.net>