Monty Cantsin on Fri, 7 Sep 2001 02:02:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> your grabbing of neoism.org

Dear Mr. Whiting from Buildable Ltd.,

we just realized that our registration of neoism.org, a domain which we
held since 1995, expired a week ago and that you registered the domain
in turn.

Since Neoism is/was all about different people acquiring the same name
(as, say, Monty Cantsin), you indeed have given the whole story an
ironic twist. As Neoists, we wish you luck and immortality with
neoism.org and hope you do something with it; although, as an old
Neoist saying goes, the possibilty of doing something is equivalent to
actually doing something.

Anyway, you might be interested to learn that Neoism is a highly obscure
underground movement notorious for, among others, public food-poisoning
and killing cats in ritual actions. We therefore can safely predict that
your chance to find anyone willing to buy neoism.org from you is zero
(or even less). We, the players of said movement, neither have the money
nor the interest to get the name back from you, except you return it
to us on the same conditions we left it to you.

Sincerely,

Monty Cantsin
United Akademgorod Cells of Neoism

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Domain Name: NEOISM.ORG
   Registrar: ENOM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.enom.com
   Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
   Name Server: No nameserver
   Updated Date: 03-sep-2001

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 02:27:14 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

Found InterNIC referral to whois.enom.com.

Domain name: neoism.org

Registrant:
   Buildable Ltd.
   Harold Whiting   (webmaster@buildable.com)
   805-886-4164
   FAX: 805-684-8193
   box 2177
   Santa Barbara, CA 93120
   US

Administrative:
   Buildable Ltd.
   Harold Whiting   (webmaster@buildable.com)
   805-886-4164
   FAX: 805-684-8193
   box 2177
   Santa Barbara, CA 93120
   US

Billing:
   Buildable Ltd.
   Harold Whiting   (webmaster@buildable.com)
   805-886-4164
   FAX: 805-684-8193
   box 2177
   Santa Barbara, CA 93120
   US

Technical:
   Buildable Ltd.
   Harold Whiting   (webmaster@buildable.com)
   805-886-4164
   FAX: 805-684-8193
   box 2177
   Santa Barbara, CA 93120
   US

DOMAIN CREATED : 2001-09-03 00:00:00
DOMAIN EXPIRES : 2002-09-03 00:00:00

NAMESERVERS:
    No nameservers

--
"c u in he][l][avan" (mez, _Viro.Logic Condition][ing][ 1.1_)