nettime's compiler on Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:54:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The aftermath is a long one [4x]

Table of Contents:

   WarSpasm
     "james mc parlane" <james@ebom.org>

   Re: <nettime> OPPOSITION TO WAR IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
     "Robert Simon" <r.simon3@chello.nl>

   chickens coming home to roost
     ANASTASIOS KOZAITIS <anastasios.kozaitis@verizon.net>

     integer@www.god-emil.dk