nettime's publisher on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:21:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [8x]

Table of Contents:

   new online publication series: CULTURAL SNAPSHOTS
     Giles Lane <giles.lane@rca.ac.uk>

   Leonardo Book Series Release: Metal and Flesh by Ollivier Dyens
     Joel Slayton <joel@well.com>

   there's a war on....
     Jonathan Prince <jonathan@killyourtv.com>

   CULT 2001 - proceedings
     "Pia Vigh" <pia.vigh@www.kulturnet.dk>

   a girl in the sound without movie but she knows light redemption
     jimpunk <jim@jimpunk.com>

     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Rhizome ArtBase--_Pause is online
     "Garrett Lynch" <garrett_44@hotmail.com>