Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime> I love a man in a uniform
David Mandl on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:57:16 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> I love a man in a uniform

In today's Observer (U.K.):

Predatory packs of 'Sex and the City' women regard a firefighter as a
prize conquest. They hang round firehouses, offering gifts and
attention. 'I can't go a day without having to hide from some woman
coming round the firehouse,' said a firefighter already spoken for. 'I
just put my hood up and cross the road.'

'When I saw firefighters on the cover of Vanity Fair I thought:
"Oh-oh, this is gonna get bad"...'

Dave Mandl
dmandl {AT} panix.com
davem {AT} wfmu.org

#  more info: majordomo {AT} bbs.thing.net and "info nettime-l" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} bbs.thing.net