Announcer on Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:04:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements [8x]

Table of Contents:

   Need Help for Media-Activist Manual
     "han@indymedia.org" <han@skynet.be>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Maracatu_Le=E3o_Coroado?=
     "h.d.mabuse" <mabuse@cesar.org.br>

   _Moderator Intentions Regarding the _arc.hive_ Mailing List_ (fwd)
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   International Computers *Error* ++ _x + x + x + x + x + x + x + x + x =
     jimpunk <jim@jimpunk.com>

   seeking Professor of Human Rights, Democracy and New Media
     Danielle Riou <riou@bard.edu>

   New serial novel, "Davos," on-line
     Jim Fleming <jim@autonomedia.org>

   NET.PERFORMANCE - FUSCO/DOMINGUEZ