Announcer on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 08:00:32 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [11x]

Table of Contents:

   Computer Games and Digital Cultures Conference, Tampere (Finland), June 6-8, 200
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   signwave auto-illustrator b0.5-r20
     support@auto-illustrator.com

   Spiked: New interview with Slavoj Zizek
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   SOMMAIRE DU =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=B07?= DE MULTITUDES
     "emmanuel.videcoq" <emmanuel.videcoq@wanadoo.fr>

   vrije keyser Statements on war on theinternet
     rick@vrijekeyser.nl

   Sommaire du N=?ISO-8859-1?B?sA==?= 7 de la revue Multitudes
     "emmanuel.videcoq" <emmanuel.videcoq@wanadoo.fr>

   TV NOVA
     "Floor van Spaendonck" <floor@waag.org>

   [i love u] future november 2001
     Redaktion <response@i-love-u.ch>

   Richard Lowenberg: "The Nature of Tele-Community Development"
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   CFS: Perspectives on Evil and Human Wickedness (PEHW) (FWD) (fwd)
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   vrije keyser statements on war on the internet
     rick@vrijekeyser.nl

   DigitalSistersIndeed.org
     domiziana <domiziana@nexus.it>